HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bailey's Irish Cream Milk Shake

Since St. Patrick's Day is fast approaching, I thought I would re-print our Bailey's Irish Cream milk shake that I shared last year.  They were so simple.  Swirl Magic Shell chocolate syrup in a chilled champagne glass.  Just mix coffee ice cream and Bailey's Irish Cream, top with whipped cream and garnish with some chocolate syrup.  Truly decadent and worth the calories.


Add a four leaf clover plant.
And some Bailey's Irish Cream cake pops and you're off to a fabulous celebration.


Thanks for visiting, and remember, we're all a little Irish on St. Paddy's Day






I may be partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
                             
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           


8 comments:

Createology said...

Now that is a proper celebration! Top O'the Mornin to You...

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That milk shake looks delicious, Maggie!

Red Rose Alley said...

Maggie,
This truly looks delicious. And the cake pops look delightful. My kids are a bit of Irish on their father's side. Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

NanaDiana said...

My gosh! Do those little suckers look good! You are so naughty to tempt me from my sugar-free choice! xo Diana

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Delicious, and pretty too! I'm not Irish, but I could pretend. :)

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Maggie everything looks scrumptious! I think I will plan to crash your party!lol Happy St. Patty's Day!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! Booze and sugar....I'm IN!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh YUM! I love Baileys creme!

I was going to tell you, I am sure I saw it here, I just did two chairs for my booth with the light brown fabric...I think it is called oxynberg,,,Or something crazy like that and then I stenciled with white paint on the seat...Anyway, they both sold within a day...Yep, I am doing more!

Carol