HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Monday, February 18, 2013

Vanity Bench Makeover

This post is sort of a part two to my post on my folding chairs.  I used the same simple stencil and did the same stripe with my masking tape.  This was the final vanity bench I found last month at the flea market.  It had white fabric that needed replacing.  I covered the bench with my last scrap of drop cloth and stenciled it with white paint. 

 I kept it simple, but I'm still happy with the result.  Thanks for your visit.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
                                      Debbie Doo's Winter Knock Off Party

Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best


5 comments:

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Very elegant Maggie...I love the white stenciling!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Maggie,
Love this bench. The stencil in white just pops. I also adore those folding chairs below. They turned out great. You are such a talent my friend.
Have a great Tuesday and happy creating.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

chateau chic said...

I love your bench, Maggie! Simple is very good.
Mary Alice

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

It's the perfect design for your bench. I don't know how you get all this stuff done. I had a day off today, and all I managed to do was prime one piece of furniture...and it took me all day!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

pretty. really pretty.