HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, February 23, 2013

More Garden Caddies

For some reason I never get tired of painting and reinventing caddies.  They are so much fun and so popular in today's decorating scheme.  Here are three that I painted and lettered this week.

The first is my go to color which is red with simple white lettering.  This was probably a shoe shine box at one time so I kept it simple with just the word garden.

This might be my favorite.  The inspiration for the words came from a graphic I found on Graphics Fairy but a transfer wouldn't work so I just applied the lettering as I saw fit.  The white is the original chippy white paint.
This next one was already painted a sage green so I kept the lettering and the words simple. 

Thanks for your visits.  Hope your weekend is wonderful.


I may be partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
                                  
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           


9 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great job Maggie, I love when I can use the original paint!

Did you get my email yesterday? Can't wait for you post!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maggie,
They look wonderful!!

Hugs,
Deb

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love them all, Maggie! I wish I had more surfaces to use boxes like this on.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The last two boxes would be cute holding pots of herbs or flowers. You find some great pieces to add your magic to!

Anne said...

Cool totes Maggie! I love finding those!So fun to display and I LOVE yours!
xx
Anne

Pendra said...

So cute! Love that middle one, with the little compartments...wish I could find some(even one) of these but they are soooooo hot right now!!
Hugs,
Pendra

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love all three of them, but my favorite is the chippy white one!!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

ooo, ooo, ooo, I love the white one! of course they're all cute, but the white one is my favorite.