HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Polka Ornaments

Yesterday I showed you my Marie Antoinette Christmas ornaments.  These were made the same way except that I used a Graphics Fairy image and silver balls.  I embellished with vintage lace and some baubles that I had in my stash.
I love this neutral soft look for the holidays.  It's a more restful feel.  Some of my vintage gems were missing stones, but that was not a problem.  I dabbed some glue and some glitter and it filled in the blanks.
Thanks for visiting.  Happy holidays.

If you would like to use this graphic here is the image .





I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best


13 comments:

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

These ornaments and the Marie Antoinette ones are so beautiful. You did a great job! Lynda

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

These are really pretty!! Nice job.

Donna said...

Your ornaments are just gorgeous, Maggie! I love the graphic, and the rhinestone and tuile embellishments are perfection! Oh, and of course you know I love the glitter!

Donna said...

Your ornaments are just gorgeous, Maggie! I love the graphic, and the rhinestone and tuile embellishments are perfection! Oh, and of course you know I love the glitter!

Donna said...

Whoops, I meant to say "vintage lace", not "tuile"!

PattieJ said...

Those are beautiful!! I love them! I wish I knew how to resize images from the Graphics Fairy, I always have to purchase collage sheets from Etsy...

Shabby soul said...

They are really so cute now!!
I have saved this graphic too, so french!
xoxo
Silvia

lydia said...

I just found your site you are so creative. Just great!

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Pretty! Do you think I could use some of the clear plastic bulbs I have from Michael's...the ones your are supposed to fill? I ave so many left over and I just love this look!
Karen

Cathy and Paul @One Creative Couple said...

These ornaments turned out beautifully. They are very soft and serene.

Celestina Marie said...

Love your ornaments. Just so pretty and chic. I love this graphic too and have used it this Christmas in a frame on my mantel.
Thank you for sharing this great idea.
Love your blog and a new follower now too.
Happy Creating,
Celestina Marie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Maggie,

I found the Christmas Polka image on Graphics Fairy under Christmas Sheet Music. Enter that and it pops up right away! Making up many of these as I am Polish and my family and friends will love these. My 2nd love also is anything French, so the marie ornaments aren't too far behind.
Thanks so much for the inspiration.