HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, April 13, 2012

Little Black Credenza

I love this little black credenza.  It is actually a piece my fellow dealer put together from parts of other pieces of furniture.  The left side is not drawers but rather a cabinet.  Jim is very clever and crafty.
 This has just the right amount of shabby finish.  It's a great piece.
Pin It

I'm partying at...


Mondays          The House in the Roses       Debbie Doos         The Graphics Fairy
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage   
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style           Primp         Faded Charm Cottage            
                                     Fine Craft Guild     It's So Very Cheri Bloghop     Ivy and Elephants
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Tablescape Thursday
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors



7 comments:

Anne said...

Maggie,
LOVE this piece.Great color and great legs.
Anne

Rhissanna said...

I love this! And it's not painted white! Glorious. Just load it up, would you, and I'll put it in my Steampunk study. Thanks!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a fabulous piece. I love it. I could find a ton of uses for this piece. I found your blog thru Brenda's Welcome Wagon. Nice to meet you. Hugs, Marty

aarond said...

I love that piece. It would look really good in my house. Hint!! No, really it's a great piece of furniture. I need to post some of my black stuff and I will.

NanaDiana said...

Love that piece. I could work that into my decorating plan in no time flat! xo Diana

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I love that! One of my design adages is that every room should have a bit of black in it!
Blessings, Lorraine

SImple and Serene Living said...

What a fabulous little credenza. A new follower from Brenda's Welcome Wagon Friday.
Laura