HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage Collage Graphics

I'm all messed up because of the Rose Bowl is today, January 2.  I am used to returning to work by now, having all the Christmas decorations put away and trying to last at least a week on my New Year's resolution.  I guess I will be a day behind from the start gate.  Oh well.  Today I am getting back to exercising and starting a new project to share with you hopefully by this week.  My new computer is almost ready to go to work with me this week, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.  We are also painting my space at Aubergine.  I am tired of the blue and although it looks better in person than in my photos, I am ready for a change after four years.  My space is rather large so we will tackle the side walls first and come back and hit the back wall.  After that many years, my walls are looking a little machine gunned anyway.  I plan to photograph the transformation. 

I thought these two collages were kind of cute so I will leave these with you today.
 Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: