HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, January 21, 2012

French Print


Even though I think we are in a drought in Southern California, I know it is raining somewhere in the country.  I picked this print up at the flea market last month and just now got around to hanging it in my space.  I am not sure what the words mean but I do love the umbrellas and I wanted to share this with you.  It's a great print and the label on the back says Z Gallerie so it may still be available if any of you like it as much as I do.

P.S.  I wrote this blog post on Thursday night and scheduled it to post at 6:00 on Saturday morning.  Would you believe it's been pouring here since about midnight?  For once the weather man got it right and I am ecstatic.  And so is my garden!!

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Parapluie is a parasol or umbrella. Not sure what the rev part is.

~Bliss~

Little Miss Maggie said...

Thank you, Bliss, for clarifying what the poster says. Learning to speak French is a top priority on my bucket list (not that I am going anywhere soon.) One of my great regrets is not taking French in high school, but it's never too late to learn.