HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Decor at Aubergine Emporium

Hi everyone.  This is my first blog post and I can't believe I am actually doing this.  I have planned this for weeks and just got my new blog format from The Avalon Rose so I am ready to give this blog thing a try.
I have been a dealer for many years and love to create projects, and I plan to share many of them with you.

Right now I will just share some pics from this wonderful little store I am in called Aubergine Emporium located in Simi Valley, California.  I think it's one of the best eclectic mixes of home decor close to the Los Angeles area.

Eclectic Mix of Fall Colors

A lighter shade of fall

The owner of our shop is constantly cooking up new vignettes to keep the store looking fresh.  She has a keen sense of design style.


If you are ever in the area, be sure to stop by and see us.  You will find old and new and lots of great ideas.



1 comment:

Debra Hall said...

It looks great Maggie!! Love your new look! I am going to go into the blogger and see where you can update to the improved if you haven't already. There is more versatility with layout and picture size.